Saturday, December 15, 2012

Finals Week

It's been a very long time since my first post. After reading through a couple of blog posted published by a friend of mine, I figured I should make another post.

It's finals week and I've been sitting in front of my computer for way to long! My brain is shot and all I want to do it get home and see my friend and family.

My excitement to get home goes beyond just wanting to get away from studying relaxing though. My two best friends from high school are coming back home for a few week. They are currently stationed in Fort Lee, VA. I can't wait to meet of with them. We have a lot of catching up to do, trouble to cause and beers to drink.

If my chemistry final on Tuesday don't kill me I'll be loading my car up and I'll be on my way home Wednesday morning. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment